Career Services - Career transitions can be challenging…Navigating a transition during a pandemic is especially daunting. If you are considering a new career path OR if your organization is searching for top-tier talent, SACC can help you make the right connections. Register now to be part of an exceptional four-day experience featuring guest speakers in more than 20 employer-sponsored webinars and opportunities available with a wide range of premier employers. Questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
SACC Webinars, 3-5 May - Schedule will be available on event website
Virtual Career Fair, 7 May 12–5 p.m. EDT - As with all SACC events, you have an incredible opportunity to:
· Connect virtually with recruiters from industry-leading employers on February 26th.
· Meet with companies who are actually hiring!
· Leverage an industry-leading virtual career fair platform!
· Employers are already reaching out to prospective candidates for introductory, pre-screen phone calls.
· Do not miss out on this opportunity to land a job offer in a challenging economic environment.Join the “WPAOG Career Services Network” on LinkedIn to stay up to date on hot jobs, career events and announcements from your WPAOG Career Services team