Agile1 is recruiting a Parts Product Support Manager for one our clients in the automotive defense field. This company leverages its commercial truck and engine engineering capability, manufacturing expertise and global supply network to provide cost-effective design, production, and fleet support solutions to the military. These capabilities allow our clients to adapt and sustain its vehicles to meet the changing threats and requirements faced by the Armed Forces.
The Parts Product Support Manager becomes a primary interface between the Parts Business Center, the Integrated Product Development organization, the International Truck Development and Technology Center (TDTC), and the Defense Engineering team. Manages effective communications and ensures that key part information is shared between Defense Engineering and Parts Business Center to successfully achieve the Parts Business strategic objectives in support of our customers. Tracks and communicates all legacy, current, and new Parts Business programs. Communicates program definition, product designs, and new product part implementation plans to ensure that customers receive service parts support, accurate parts catalogs, and set up for all parts released for applications. Ensures customer satisfaction by providing the required service parts at the time of product launch and customer delivery.
Responsible for the effective integration of Parts Business Center strategies with the Military Team and Military Product Programs, including program definition, design, and implementation initiatives leading to customer satisfaction.
· Bachelor's Degree; or at least 10 years of combined Service Parts, Engineering, Purchasing or Program Management experience
· At least 6 years of Service Parts, Engineering, Purchasing or Project Team or Project Management experience
- At least 5 years of Truck or Transportation Industry experience
· Available to travel up to 50%
- U.S. Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required. (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.)
- The candidate placed into this position will be ineligible to apply for any other positions within the company for two years following the date of placement, unless approved to do so by his or her manager.
· Positive attitude, ethics, and values which support our company’s values, and a healthy, high performance culture
· 4-5 years Service Parts experience
- Knowledge of parts operations policies and procedures
- Bachelor's Degree in Business; or Technical Field preferred
- Some military or military related project management experience would also be an asset
- Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work
- Demonstrated timely implementation and completion of projects
- TOLAS, NPSU, SBOM experience
- Understanding and ability to use engineering release systems - Pharos, PartTrak, DCP, etc.
- Technical experience in engineering or manufacturing
- Microsoft Office tools and experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexible/open minded
· Customer Focus
· Functional/Technical Skills
· Process Management
· Drive for Results
Submit resume for consideration to Nicholas Wion at email@example.com.