Madison Heights, MI
Agile1 is recruiting a Senior RAM Engineer for one our clients in the automotive defense field. This company leverages its commercial truck and engine engineering capability, manufacturing expertise and global supply network to provide cost-effective design, production, and fleet support solutions to the military. These capabilities allow our clients to adapt and sustain its vehicles to meet the changing threats and requirements faced by the Armed Forces.
We are adding a Senior RAM Engineer to the team at our new facility based in Madison Heights, MI. This position reports to the Chief Engineer responsible for the MaxxPro Family of Vehicles. The Senior RAM Engineer will develop and maintain Defense Reliability Availability and Maintainability (RAM) processes, procedures, and staffing requirements. Reviews field reliability data for the purpose of assessing and documenting RAM performance metrics and trend analysis. Participates in the Failure Review Board (FRB) to address root cause and recommended corrective action.
This position is accountable to reliability support, product development engineering, and vehicle/product centers. The individual will manage reliability information, tools, metrics, and processes to drive the development of designs and processes that assure the highest reliability, durability, and quality for international products. The incumbent will establish strategic reliability plans to ensure reliability and quality tools and processes are implemented at the appropriate time. This position may also be responsible for performing and managing system reliability engineering tasks as they relate to assessing reliability performance of defense vehicle systems.
· Bachelor's Degree in Engineering
· At least 5 years of experience in engineering, manufacturing, reliability, or quality
· At least 5 years of relevant Military Systems Reliability and Maintainability Engineering work experience
· US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.)
· Positive Attitude, Ethics and International Values which support our company’s values, and a healthy, high performance culture
· Demonstrated working knowledge of the following reliability and quality tools: Weibull Analysis, Problem Solving-Decision Making (PSDM), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA), Key Critical Characteristic (KCC), Quality Functional Deployment (QFD), Taguchi, and other Quality tools
- Four years project management experience in planning tasks, establishing a timing plan, and dealing with issues across multiple programs
- Strong knowledge of international product development processes (who does what), customers (concerns and applications), and suppliers (reliability/quality programs)
- Experience with FMECA, FRACAS, Reliability Predictions, Maintainability Predictions, Design for Reliability, Design for Maintainability, Design for Manufacturability, Failure Analysis
- Experience with Reliability, Availability, and Maintenance Planning
- Experience with Qualification testing and Reliability testing
- Experience with Level of Repair Analysis
- Ability to work fast and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with MANPRINT
· Positive Attitude
· Ethics and Values
- Customer Focus
- Drive for Results
- Priority Setting
- Integrity and Trust
- Motivating Others
- Conflict Management
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Time Management
Submit resume for consideration to Nicholas Wion at email@example.com.