Agile1 is recruiting a Proposal Writer/Volume Lead for one our clients in the automotive defense field. This company leverages its commercial truck and engine engineering capability, manufacturing expertise and global supply network to provide cost-effective design, production, and fleet support solutions to the military. These capabilities allow our clients to adapt and sustain its vehicles to meet the changing threats and requirements faced by the Armed Forces.
We are looking to add a Proposal Writer to our team. The primary duty of this role is to serve as a volume lead for large proposal efforts. The Proposal Writer will work with the team assigned to that portion of the proposal to ensure that all items are addressed, all technical information is conveyed properly, and the writing style is correct.
· Execute activities involved in the development and completion of proposal volumes/sections in compliance with RFP requirements.
· Assist in writing and revising re-use material for proposal library.
- Exhibit sound interpersonal skills involving interfacing, coordinating, and working with company personnel and vendors.
- Provide applicable technical knowledge and support for specific proposals.
- Work with all departments/groups to obtain content for proposal submissions.
- Lead and write proposal volumes for the company, to include all activities involved in the development and revision of proposal volumes in compliance with contracts, policies, practices, and laws governing the sale of our products.
· Bachelor's Degree OR at least 6 years of proposal management, business development, product management, or program management experience
· At least 4 years of proposal management, business development, product management, or program management experience
· Travel 10%
· US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.)
· Positive Attitude, Ethics and Values which support our company’s values, and a healthy, high performance culture
· Experience working with a government contractor
- Knowledge of US Military Logistics & Support Community, Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Product Support/Logistics, Manufacturing and Business Development for Military Wheeled Vehicles
- Knowledge and proven execution within a domestic marketplace
- Knowledge of finance and accounting and use of IT to meet objectives
- Knowledge of U.S. Government (DOD) and International Federal Government procurement practices, budgeting procedures, and operational requirements
- Knowledge of Foreign Military Sales (FMS) procurement practices, budgeting procedures, and operational requirements
- Military Service experience
- Master’s Degree
- Experience in service engineering technical specifications, or cataloguing
- Additional proposal writing experience
· Business Acumen
- Drive for Results
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Strategic Agility
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Building Effective Teams
- Customer Focus
Submit resume for consideration to Nicholas Wion at firstname.lastname@example.org.