Agile1 is recruiting a Purchasing Program Manager for one our clients in the automotive defense field. This company leverages its commercial truck and engine engineering capability, manufacturing expertise and global supply network to provide cost-effective design, production, and fleet support solutions to the military. These capabilities allow our clients to adapt and sustain its vehicles to meet the changing threats and requirements faced by the Armed Forces.
Manage all Purchasing activities with respect to assigned product development programs to ensure business objectives are met. The PPM represents purchasing on a cross-functional program team and facilitates overall sourcing, quoting, target cost, tooling, logistics, packaging, supplier quality, and supplier readiness.
· Bachelor's Degree
· At least 5 years of Purchasing, Engineering, or Program Project Management experience
· The candidate placed into this position will be ineligible to apply for any other positions within the company for two years following the date of placement, unless approved to do so by his or her manager
· Ability to travel approximately 20%
· Positive attitude, ethics, and values which support our company’s values, and a healthy, high performance culture
· Ability to analyze Product Costs and understand underlying cost drivers
- Familiarity with truck and/or engine components
- Communication and interpersonal savvy
- Conflict resolution
- Knowledge of Manufacturing Processes
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Fluent in Office software and comfortable working in multiple systems
· Dealing with Ambiguity
Submit resume for consideration to Nicholas Wion at email@example.com.