ILS Manager, Lisle, IL or Madison Hts, MI
Agile1 is recruiting an ILS Manager for one our clients in the automotive defense field. Our company leverages its commercial truck and engine engineering capability, manufacturing expertise and global supply network to provide cost-effective design, production, and fleet support solutions to the military. These capabilities allow our client to adapt and sustain its vehicles to meet the changing threats and requirements faced by the Armed Forces.
The Integrated Logistics Support (ILS)/Sustainment Manager provides leadership and guidance for all ILS activities to program management team members for Military projects. This position is accountable for developing and implementing ILS strategies consistent with the direction provided by the Government ILS program management and ensuring direction of Government ILS is conveyed to the program management team members for military projects. When required, the ILS Manager will transition from the management of ILS activities (predominantly focused on acquisition) to management of Sustainment activities (focused on post-fielding Operational Support of programs).
· 6 years of Military or Government Contracts Integrated Logistics Support experience
- Military Logistics, DoD Acquisition Logistics
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Focus
- Decision Quality
- Excellent leadership capabilities and skill sets
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Project)
· Ability to develop project plan from Statement of Need
- BS in Engineering, Business, Purchasing/Materials/Supply Chain, or Operations
- MBA preferred
Travel 20%. Must be available for overseas travel in support of product fielding.
US Citizenship or Permanent Resident status required (Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.)
Submit resume for consideration to Juli Hayes, Director of Recruiting, at email@example.com.