Attention Military Spouses! Registration is now open for AMPLIFY for July 29 - 30.
Wednesday, July 21, 2021
Tuesday, July 13, 2021
2021 Virtual SACC events will be held in the career fair platform, Brazen.
Wednesday, July 7, 2021
You are invited to attend our Virtual Military Officer Job Fair from 11:00 am to 2:00 pm (ET) on July 23, 2021 At the job fair, you can meet one-on-one (via text chats) with dozens of employers in a wide range of fields. All types of jobs. Local and nationwide career opportunities!
ELIGIBLE TO ATTEND:
Free and open to all transitioning or former (separated or retired) military officers of all ranks, commissioning sources, and branches of service; active duty, National Guard, and Reserve. Pre-registration is required.
Register now via Corporate Gray Online.
Below is the list of companies that will be attending this event. This list is updated as new companies register, so check back often.
TIPS FOR A SUCCESSFUL JOB FAIR:
|* Refine your resume until it represents you in the best possible light.|
* Practice your 30 seconds sales pitch.
* Research the companies in advance; know all you can about their products and services.
* Dress for success -- either a business suit or coat and tie are recommended for men; equivalent attire for women. (for possible video interviews)
* Read the Employer Directory you will receive prior to the event.
* Project a professional image at all times.
* Be positive and upbeat in your conversations.
* Meet with all the companies -- you never know where the "right" opportunity may be.
* Keep your options open. Stay flexible.
* Be respectful of the recruiter's time -- provide a brief, accurate glimpse of who you are, what you're looking to do, your geographic preference, and when you will be available to start work.
* Defer questions about salary requirements until later in the interview process.
* Thank the recruiter for giving you the opportunity to present your qualifications. Ask about next steps
This job fair is sponsored by the West Point Society of DC.