|Biznet member Garry Dudley (USAFA '68) forwarded the following job opening from Peter Schaub with NeoForte Solutions Group in Boulder. If interested in this position, please respond directly to Peter Schaub using his contact information below. He writes as follows: |
We are seeking a Senior Project Manager (minimum 6 years) that has worked in the Information Technology area and is PMI Certified. They need to have had extensive ERP experience (SAP, Oracle, or JD Edwards) as our project manager will be acting as the client interface to the company that is implementing the ERP system. The project is a major ERP upgrade in the manufacturing area and is located in Boulder area. The project is slated to go 10-13 months. The project is starting next week (November 1). The specific tasks are listed below:
The role is IT Project Manager, with the following high level responsibilities:
- Work with the SI technical team to review and validate the technical architecture design and discuss the pre-installation checklist
-Coordinate the set-up and installation of the various technical environments in accordance with the project milestones.
- Coordinate attendance of applicable Oracle-sponsored training for IT professionals
- Execute project mobilization activities
- Confirm project scope
- Create detailed project plans.
- Work with project team to gain agreement on project management protocols and customize PM templates / tools (e.g. status report, issues / risk log, budget tracker)
- Confirm deliverables and establish applicable templates and tracker
- Define communication plan (within the project team and externally) and associated tools
- Prepare for and conduct status meetings
- Define and execute data gathering tools, templates, etc
- If necessary, draft and send project communication prior to project meetings
- Coordinate IT QA efforts, including functional and load testing.
- Review SI deliverables with regards delivery to scope, schedule and budget.
Peter J Schaub
NeoForte Solutions Group
Toll Free 1-877-613-5036
|Thanks for supporting the Academybiznet of Colorado!|
Service Academy BizNet of Denver meets every Tuesday at 0700 - except if noted above - in the Marriott Hotel at the Denver Tech Center, just north of Belleview on Syracuse Street. Marriott parking is available at a reduced rate for BizNet attendees, or park for free across the street at Garcia's Restaurant (we have their permission). Look for us in the Marriott's large atrium seating area (The Lift), at the south end of the hotel. RSVP is not required. Dress is casual. Attendance is open to graduates of the federal service academies (USAFA, USCGA, USMA, USMMA, USNA). Our schedule, roster and other information are posted on the web site at www.academybiznet.org